Mi3 was established in 2006 and has always prided itself in the development of people, facilities and systems.
We have a reputation for caring for our employees as well as our customers, and our culture has been nurtured in this way. We invest heavily in all of these areas, as we truly believe a company is only as good as its people.
As a growing organisation, Mi3 is always looking to hear from new talent to supplement our existing group of fantastic staff. Please take a moment to peruse the open vacancies below, or feel free to send us your CV to email@example.com and just let us know where you are in your career path, and what you hope to do next. We promise, at the very least, you’ll get a personal response.
As an Mi3 employee you can expect to:
- Be offered a competitive salary and benefits package for the role you deliver.
- Be rewarded for outstanding performance including eligibility for our Profit related bonus schemes.
- Receive regular product and process training to help you fully understand the role which you carry out.
- Be encouraged to receive additional training to deliver greater performance.
- Be treated with equality, dignity and respect at all times.
- Feel part of the Mi3 family and share in our growth and success.
Take the first step towards joining this successful and growing medical device design, development and manufacturing business by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices, Mi3 requires an MDR and Technical Administrator to support in achieving MDR compliance across the organisation.
As a Key member of the manufacturing team, the Process Technician will be responsible for setting and operating injection moulding machines and/or extruder and any other duties required that are reasonably practical. For more information and to apply through our LinkedIn job post, click 'APPLY' now.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for the continual improvement of product and product process quality throughout the product lifecycle, to drive related improvements within the organisation and to ensure the continuing suitability and compliance of products and product processes. For more information and to apply through our LinkedIn job post, click 'APPLY' now.