Mi3 was established in 2006 and has prided itself in the development of people, facilities and systems, since that time.
We have a reputation for caring for our employees as well as our customers, and our culture has been nurtured in this way. We invest heavily in all of these areas, as we truly believe a company is only as good as its people.
As a growing organisation, Mi3 is always looking for new talent to supplement our existing group of fantastic staff. Please take a moment to peruse the open vacancies on the opposite page, or equally feel free to send us your CV to email@example.com and just let us know where you are in your career path, and what you hope to do next. We promise, at the very least, you’ll get a personal response.
As an Mi3 employee you can expect to:
- Be offered a competitive salary and benefits package for the role you deliver.
- Be rewarded for outstanding performance including eligibility for our Profit related bonus schemes.
- Receive regular product and process training to help you fully understand the role which you carry out.
- Be encouraged to receive additional training to deliver greater performance.
- Be treated with equality, dignity and respect at all times.
- Feel part of the Mi3 family and share in our growth and success.
Take the first step towards joining this successful and growing Central Lancashire business by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mi3 is currently looking for a Cleanroom Operative. To find more about this opportunity click 'INFO'.